Daily Health Monitoring Check
Translatable Daily Health Monitoring Checklist
- All students should be screened for illness prior to leaving to go to school each day.
Do You Have...
- A temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher
- Sore throat
- Uncontrolled cough that causes difficulty breathing
- Diarrhea, vomiting, or abdominal pain
- NEW onset of severe headache
- Muscle & joint pain
- Loss, or change in, sense of taste or smell
Or Have You...
- Within the last 14 days been in close contact (within 6 feet for more than 15 consecutive minutes) with any person positive with COVID-19
If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions - PLEASE STAY HOME TODAY!
Please notify the main office of your child's school as soon as possible