Welcome to the Pathfinders Team Page! Follow our story on
twitter - @MMS_Pathfinders.
The Pathfinders Team is excited to begin a fulfilling, learning-focused school year! Students, parents, and community members serve an integral role in fostering Pathfinder student growth academically and socially. Please take time to review the Pathfinder Policies & Procedures by clicking the Pathfinder Team Policies document below. We appreciate your time and effort in helping our team create and maintain a successful school year!
|Mr. Petrillo||Science||Mr. Petrillo's Website|
|Miss Richard||English||Miss Richard's website|
|Mrs. Kowker||Math||Mrs. Kowker's website|
|Mrs. Lukenich||Social Studies||Mrs. Lukenich's website|
|Mrs. Harker||Math Intervention||Mrs. Harker's website|
|Mrs. Mukusa||English & Pre Algebra Learning Support||Mrs. Mukusa's website|
|Miss Rishel||Instructional Assistant|
|Miss Shrader||Advanced math teacher||Miss Shrader's website|
Team Supply List:
* All students are expected to have their Chromebook, agenda and headphones with a jack.
English (Miss Richard & Mrs. Mukusa):
- free read book
- notebook (spiral, composition etc.)
- 1 inch binder (Mukusa)
- dividers (Mukusa)
- 3 x 3 or larger Post-it notes (Mukusa)
Mathematics (Mrs. Kowker & Mrs. Mukusa):
- 2 inch binder, 3 dividers
- TI-34 Calculator recommended
- Graph paper and Lined Paper
- Dry erase marker/highlighter
Science (Mr. Petrillo):
- Pencils, pens,dry erase marker, highlighter
- 2 inch binder, 5 dividers
History (Mrs. Lukenich):
- binder/American studies folder
Food and Drink Policy:
If a student should need water throughout the academic day it is to be carried in a capped, non-recyclable container. Students will be permitted to refill their water bottles from the water fountains.
No food is allowed in the classrooms.